Welcome to Security and Compliance Solutions
Protect your business and ensure growth without worrying about cybersecurity.
Security When You Need It
Rely On Us for Securing Your Digital Investments
We are among the top cybersecurity firms in India, offering full-scale custom solutions for small, medium, and large businesses. Our team is also adept in enterprise security and offers a wide range of services, from consultation to active threat hunting.
Our agency relies on the expertise of our experienced members from different fields of cybersecurity. We put the best minds to work for each of our clients based on the three pillars of success – people, proven processes, and advanced technology.
You can always expect a proactive approach from us to resolve your security challenges. Get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Why Choose Us
We Are Our Clients’ Favourite
We have worked with countless businesses across India and proven our expertise in the realm of cybersecurity. Our team knows what works best when an emergency hits and excels in building a robust security system. From retail to healthcare, our security solutions go a long way to run entire industries.
Our team considers each project a priority and doesn’t rest until we achieve the planned objectives. You can join hands with us to forget about cybercrime and emerge as a winner when other businesses are experiencing data breaches and exploits.
We can help you build a better future for your business and stakeholders.
your top cybersecurity professionals in India.
Consulting Partner, IT Service Delivery Management, Compliance
A dynamic technocrat, a veteran of IT industry with around 25+ years of rich Work Experience in Security Compliance, Service Management, Service Delivery Management, IT Operations, Business Analysis, Project Management, Systems Analysis, Software Design & Development & Team Management.
Worked in renowned organizations like IBM, Atos Origin, Data core, Nicco Infotech, LHS, ADA Software and has worked onsite in a cross-cultural environment in India, USA, Japan, France and UK.
Vast Experience in the following fields: —
- Security Compliance and Risk – To document, drive and track to resolution those vulnerabilities that apply to supported systems where Services do not meet Company policy, guideline or instruction (Issue Management). Involved in various activities like User Id Management, Patch Management, Asset Management, Server Onboarding, Risk Management, Security Health Checking of Servers and Subsystems and Issue Management.
- Incident, Problem, Change (IPC) – Monitor, Review and Improve Service Management processes for smooth delivery of IT services. Involved in various activities relevant to IPC process.
- Service Availability Management – To document, drive, track and improve all aspects of the availability of IT services. Responsible for ensuring that all IT infrastructure, processes, tools, roles etc are appropriate for the agreed availability targets.
- Software Development Life Cycle – Rich experience in E2E activities e.g. Preparation of Functional Specification, Technical Specification, Project Management, Development, SIT, UAT, Implementation, Release Management etc.
Domain expertise: Telecom, Retail
Major Clients handled: IDEA Cellular(India), Shop Direct Group (UK), Stop and Shop (USA), NISSAN MOTOR (Japan), LHS (Germany)
Consulting Partner, Cyber Security
An accomplished Cyber Security and Networking professional having more than 18 years of Work experience in IT, Telecom and Financial industry.
Certifications: — CISA (ISACA), CEH (EC-Council), CCNP, CISM, AWS cloud Security.
Worked in renowned organizations like Idea Cellular, Roamware, Nokia Solutions Network, Ericsson India Limited and USF Bank.
Vast Experience in the Following Fields:–
- Cyber Security Testing/ Red Teaming: — Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing of Infrastructure, Wireless network, Web applications and Mobile Application, API security Assessment, Cloud Security Assessment.
- SOC Management: — SOC monitoring, asset management, logging, track system vulnerabilities, behavioural monitoring, threat hunting, incident analysis, Report generation, Dark Web and Brand monitoring, Sharing of threat Intel and Advisories.
- Security Governance: — Planning and Execution of IS audit based on ISO 27K, Risk assessment and security analysis of Infrastructure and applications, ITGC, compliance check, Security Patch evaluation, Recommendation of security best practices, configuration review of various security and networking device, Servers, DB, Active Directory, Preparation of MBSS document based on CIS benchmark, NIST framework, PCI-DSS framework review, Data classification, Identity access and management. Conducted various assessments of Data Privacy, GDPR, ISO 27K.
- Implementation of Framework and Compliance
- Cloud Configuration and Security: — Extensive experience in public cloud and hybrid cloud configuration and help customer to migrate from on-premise to public cloud. Having experience of audit and security assessment of third party cloud.
He also has hands-on deployment experience with projects covering implementation of the Security Operations Centre (SOC), Security and Network Monitoring tools, Network Design. He has spearheaded the service delivery maturity, expansion in the service offerings and empanelment with prestigious organizations across the globe. Drawing on his extensive technical background, he ensures that the company delivers strong results for all stakeholders while sticking to core business values of integrity, ownership, accountability, perseverance and discipline, Leveraging his vast cyber security consulting experience, he continuously motivates team to deliver high quality cyber security solutions that help secure our customers’ digital landscape.
Domain Expertise: — Telecom, IT, Banking, Networking, Operations, Project Management, Operations Management, Configuration Management and experience in Greenfield Project
Major Clients Handles: — Vodafone, Airtel, USF Bank, International clients like ZAIN, Etisalat, ANZ Grindlays Bank.
Consulting Partner, Technology
Atul is a seasoned computer software professional/consultant with about 20 years of experience primarily in the VLSI, Mobile Communication and Energy domains. He has worked with many international clients in US, Europe and Japan in outsourced software development. As a result he understands the intricacies of outsourced projects in great detail.
Interests & Specialties: International software projects, Consulting, Energy, WITSML, PRODML, MultiSpeak, Mobile Communications, 3GPP, SIP, IMS, VOLTE, RCS, Circuit Simulation, IBIS, SPICE, IOT, Automotive Ethernet.
He is currently the Chair of NASSCOM Eastern Region Council in India.
He has earlier worked with National Semiconductor, USA where he developed software for computer aided design of VLSI circuits. He was also a Director in ADA Software and Services Pvt. Ltd, a software development house in Kolkata where he managed software projects for clients in Europe in the areas of databases, networking and graphical user interfaces.